Monday, November 16, 2009

lazy days and ponderings

We have been having some lazy days around our house. Cold weather is here, and so are the sore throats and sniffles. I have been forcing elderberry tinctures and super green vitamins down every ones throats, trying to get them healthy again... I also made up my thieves oil, and have been rubbing it on their necks and feet.. and using it to keep my hands germ free.

Saturday, Joshua helped Larry built a little house that goes over the top of our generator. It will keep it nice and dry when it's in storage, but it also will keep it dry if we need to use it. I love to see them working together on projects.

Levi is really into football right now, so him and a friend play in our back yard. Sometimes Larry and Joshua get involved too, and they have so much fun...

I have been going through all the clothes that were left to me from my Nana. It has been hard to go through them, but I have really been blessed with some nice shirts. I also was blessed with all her paper, and pencils, and paints... She loved to paint, and it kept her busy right up to the end... Yesterday I sat down and drew a picture of sunflowers, and painted them with her watercolor pencils... It was fun,and of course I thought about her the whole time... OK, I'm crying... but, I know that will get better in time. I am so glad she is with Jesus, and not hurting anymore... and I bet she is having a wonderful time catching up with all her loved ones. Maybe she is talking to Papa and holding his hand...

No comments:

Post a Comment